Rack-Strap, Inc. Shipping & Returns Policy
GO TO: SHIPPING POLICY | LOST SHIPMENTS | RETURN POLICY
At Rack-Strap were are committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible. For standard orders, our goal is to ship your order with 1 business day. For custom orders, the goal is to ship within 2 business days after receipt.
All orders are processed and shipped with tracking information provided by email. In-Transit times will be based on the delivery location and carrier service selected. Not all shipping options apply for every customer location. Available shipping options for your delivery address will be shown, with pricing, during checkout.
The preferred shipping carriers of Rack-Strap are UPS and United State Postal Service (USPS).
"TRANSIT TIME" is the amount of time once the order has shipped to being delivered.
UPS Services Offered Are:
1) UPS Next Day Air (1 Day standard transit time)
2) UPS Second Day Air (2 Day standard transit time)
3) UPS Third Day Select (3 Day standard transit time)
4) UPS Ground (1-7 Days standard transit time), transit time is based on delivery location.
USPS Services Offered Are:
1) USPS Priority (2-3 Day Service Anywhere in the US)
All Rates are based on published UPS and USPS rates.
LOST OR DAMAGED ORDERS
In Transit Lost Orders
1) Orders not received within 3 business days of the "expected" delivery date are considered potentially lost.
2) It is the customer's responsibility to bring the potentially lost shipment to Rack-Strap's attention.
3) Rack-Strap, Inc. must determine the order lost with the carrier prior to proceeding with replacement.
4) Replacement shipments for orders lost during transit will be shipped within 2 business days after a lost confirmation.
5) All shipping charges associated with replacement product will be the responsibility of Rack-Strap, Inc.
Goods Damaged In-Transit
1) Product damaged during transit must be returned to Rack-Strap for approval.
2) Replacement products for items damaged during transit will be shipped within 2 business days after approval.
3) All shipping charges associated with replacement product will be the responsibility of Rack-Strap, Inc.
For STOCK/IMPORTED Unbundled, Unused Merchandise (non-warranty)
1) Returns must have advanced approval, call 1-800-841-5790 or email: email@example.com. Customer service will provide approval by email or phone and provide an Return Authorization number.
2) Returns must be requested within 10 (ten) days of receipt of your order.
3) Customers are responsible for any costs related to returning the merchandise.
4) Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
5) A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all approved returns.
For Custom Made Items (non-warranty)
1) Custom made items, including imprinted products, non-refundable under any circumstance.
2) Custom made items, with approval from Rack-Strap, Inc., may be returned for adjustments or modifications. Additional charges may apply and will be quoted prior to approval. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
For Opened or Used Merchandise
1) Due to the safety risk associated with the products Rack-Strap, Inc. sells, opened or used merchandise is non-refundable. After use, the product is considered compromised, and Rack-Strap, Inc. can no longer resell it.