- Multiple Mounting Styles to fit almost any rack.
- Bolted or welded to your ladder rack. Always ready where and when you need it.
- Holds on when rope and rubber cords fail, never knotted or lost.
- Safely secures Pipe, Ladders, Lumber and most construction materials.
- Polyester strap is UV protected and water resistant. Great in all climate conditions.
- Strong, 500 lb Static Load Rating per unit.
Pull Webbing From Rack-Strap
Lift the gear lever (called a pawl) and pull webbing from Rack-Strap spindle. Make sure to remove more webbing than you need, you will tighten the extra webbing at the end.
Attach Hook To Rack-Strap Frame
Turn the hook 90 degrees and insert the hook in the slotted opening. Place hook tip around front medal pin, making sure it is well cradled.